- Bring your unique fashions to life – See all your designs in stunning 3D and keep them in your own virtual walk-in closet.
- Unique Nintendo 3DS features – Capture your favorite patterns with the 3D camera to create unique prints, view almost-touchable fabrics, get 360-degree views of your outfits, keep up with the latest fashion news via StreetPass features and more.
- A social experience – Check out friends’ designs, participate in fun challenges in 2-player multiplayer, and even sell, buy and give your creations to friends.
- Limitless customization options allow you to create whatever you dream – Free yourself from predefined patterns and create original pieces that YOU design, such as asymmetrical-shaped dresses, cool new prints and more.
- Discover the latest trends and develop your fashion skills – Learn tips from fashion journalists and try your hand at 50+ fun challenges.
Imagine Fashion Designer Description
Discover the latest trends and develop your fashion skills – Learn tips from fashion journalists and try your hand at 50+ fun challenges…
Reviews By Dad of Divas : Date December 12, 2011
If you have a child that just loves to create and design, this is the game for you. This game provides you with an insider look into designing clothes for others and it gives you all of the tools of the trade. The game itself was one I let my daughter try out and she just loved it. She started to make some very cool (and crazy) outfits , that I know that I will not be wearing, but who knows, someday she might be actually making these new designs a reality. The 3D components of the game really bring out the design that you make. The 360 degree view was particularly nice as you get the opportunity to truly see the clothes in all of the views that you would want and at the same time you are not just designing in 2D.
Reviews By Wendy V Brejot : Date July 1, 2012
In my opion this game should have been called Imagine Style Co-Ordinator.
I have always thought that Fashion designers create stuff from scratch.
This game only lets you buy stuff and customize them.
I was also disapointed to find out that there are only young adult female models.
It would have been nice to include some kid models and male models.
The stylus could have been better used as a “sketch” pen.
Like why not let us draw our own designs? Oh and since the 3DS has a camera why not let us take pics of ourselves and some friends? That way we can model our own creations!
It’s not a great game, it’s just good enough.
Reviews By VICTOR BRITO : Date December 26, 2012
excelente producto. lo recomiendo 100 % . Es muy didáctico y fácil de usar.