- Durable Logitech construction in translucent blue ABS that your friends will envy
- Reliable, lag-free performance from Logitech’s 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology – precise control with no tangled cords
- Compatible with PlayStation, PS one, or Playstation 2 gaming console
- Plays anywhere you want, up to a range of 30 feet
- Small, light, and efficient — only requires 2 AA batteries (not incl.) for up to 300 hours of gameplay
Playstation 2 Precision Wireless Controller Description
Reviews By M. Clark : Date January 5, 2006
Truthfully, I was a little apprehensive about ordering this controller after hearing about the button sticking issues others have had with Logitech in the past. Let me say, though, that I absolutely LOVE this controller. The only thing that would have made it slightly better would be the addition of a rumble feature (which the more expensive wireless logitechs have), but all in all I am very satisfied with my purchase. The stick responsiveness is exactly like the regular PS2 controller and there have yet to be any issues with buttons wearing out. I highly recommend this one.
Reviews By Patrick Gavin : Date August 18, 2006
This controller is exactly what I wanted. It is solid, has no latency issues, and feels good in the hand. It has no rumble pack to get in the way of your game. It is very easy to setup. It also has a nifty sleep feature to save batteries, but it doesn’t seem to use much battery power when in use either. I have yet to replace my batteries.
I had some minor button sticking issues after my 8 month old got his mitts on it, but it went away after a couple days.
Definitely worth 5 stars.
Reviews By Edward T. Geha : Date February 23, 2006
This is a solid, reliable controller. It works great right next to the tv or far away. It doesn’t have the rumble feature, but I’d imagine that would drain the battery more anyway. Basically, it’s a confortable, reliable, wireless controller with nothing too special, but also no reason to give it less than five stars.