- Unlockable bonus features include – Director’s Commentary on the game by SpongeBob himself, exciting multi-player mini-games in the Amoeba Arcade and the ability to customize SpongeBob with stylish outfits and accessories
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton
- Awesome action-packed levels with unlockable objectives
- Play the entire, brand-new Atlantis SquarePantis TV episode!
- Explore the lost city of Atlantis and meet its wacky inhabitants
Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis Description
Explore the lost city of Atlantis and meet its wacky inhabitants..
Reviews By Mama Bear : Date December 28, 2007
My son turned 7 a week before Christmas. He has a few video games (not many)and asked Santa to bring him this one. He finished all 14 levels in half a day. No matter what level you are on, you do the same tasks over and over again (drive a vehicle, figure out a maze, point & shoot, and press buttons in the right order).
You can win amulets to unlock arcade games and costume pieces, but they are simple and uninspired. No where in the game did he ever have to “think outside the box” in order to complete a task.
Reviews By zak : Date April 26, 2009
Im 17 and I still enjoy Spongebob games. Me and my girlfriend played this and we both love it; its pretty easy, but funny as well. You get to play as Spongebob and Patrick and work through mazes.
Reviews By Marissa Alfaro : Date December 3, 2012
My son has been asking for this game for quite some time I finally bought it for him and he seems to be enjoying it.