- All-new Empire Mode sends players on a journey starting out as a lowly warehouse DJ on the road to becoming the head of a major music empire. Unlock new perks and rewards with each step in your career.
- Play how you want: Change how the mix sounds each time you play with new Freestyle sections, which let you scratch, sample, and crossfade the way you want. Never play a mix the same way twice.
- Don?t stop the party: Party Play mode turns DJ Hero 2 into the ultimate party accessory. Let the games incredible mixes play themselves and or jump- in/jump- out to take control and play along without ever stopping the music.
- Have the first DJ Hero? Expand your setlist with new DJ Hero 2! DJ Hero 2 one-ups its predecessor and mixes even hotter tracks from the biggest artists in pop, dance and hip hop including: Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Chemical Brothers, Dr. Dre, and more.
- All-new multiplayer modes redefine the DJ Hero experience. Innovative DJ Battles feature custom mixes and authentic back-and-forth DJ gameplay. New multiplayer modes including Accumulator, Checkpoints and Streakers.
List Price: $29.99
DJ Hero 2 Description
All-new multiplayer modes redefine the DJ Hero experience. Innovative DJ Battles feature custom mixes and authentic back-and-forth DJ gameplay. New multiplayer modes including Accumulator, Checkpoints and Streakers…
Reviews By margretha : Date December 25, 2011
The product was exacrly what I was looking for in excellent condition and my little cousins christmas is a very merry one.
Reviews By Revae : Date August 10, 2011
The new features in DJ Hero 2 make this more fun for me than the first one. I enjoy the freestyle scratching, freestyle crossfader, and freestyle adlibs. The game is mic compatible, so as someone scratches, someone else can sing. It also has a battle mode where you can go head to head with someone in your home or via Nintendo Wifi. For me, this is more addictive than the first one.
Reviews By DJ Impact : Date December 26, 2012
I like rhythm games & enjoyed the 1st DJ hero but felt like some of the mixes did not mesh well together. There needs to be way more hip hop tracks mixed with JUST hip hop music. There needs to be much more music period! Not just getting people to buy DLC. And then the DLC isn’t all that. DJ Hero 3 needs to allow you to upload your own music library from your hard drive. That would own! Sorry to rant I just think this game series can be so much more.