- Includes over 90 tracks in a rock-centric set list featuring Queen, Black Sabbath, KISS and many more, the biggest on-disc selection of rock music ever in a Guitar Hero game
- Bundle includes both the game and the new completely redesigned rock-inspired Guitar controller
- Use any two unlockable warrior powers in the new Quickplay feature to earn high scores, new unlockables and rewards in 13 totally unique gameplay challenges.
- Play any combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals in fan-favorite modes like jump-in/jump-out Party Play, various competitive modes and more for a complete interactive rock experience
- In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n’ roll.
List Price: $79.99
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle Description
In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n’ roll..In Guitar Hero®: Warriors of Rock, join with friends on an epic rock journey to save rock n’ roll. Featuring an impressive 90+ track set list, a totally redesigned rock-inspired guitar controller and a host of all-new gameplay features, living room legends and their friends can strum, drum and wail in the most immersive music videogame experience to date. Delivering the quintessential rock music collection that focuses on guitar shredding hits from bands such as Black Sabbath, Slipknot and Megadeth and larger-than-life band anthems from Queen, Muse and KISS, players can unleash more rewards and unlockable content than ever before in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s Quest Mode, the franchise’s first ever story-based mode, and Quickplay+, which invites challenge-starved fanatics to test their rock skills. Running on the powerful Guitar Hero engine that has been expanded and refined and with encores from the addictive, award-winning gameplay features that made Guitar Hero one of the most popular franchises of all-time – such as Party Play, Competitive modes and any combination of up to four instruments –the game offers a complete interactive and connected experience bringing friends and foes to the stage in the ultimate rock music experience.
Reviews By Double E : Date January 26, 2011
My family actually bought this bundle solely to have a spare guitar, and this was the coolest guitar available. However, the first one that arrived had a sticking strum bar. I did some research, and it appears that there have been a number of people who had the same issue with various GH guitars. There’s a replacement strum bar available online for $7, but I was within my 30 day purchase period, so took it back. The second guitar works perfectly.
Reviews By kickbutt : Date January 18, 2011
This game is soooo awesome. My wife even got into this game and she hates video games. We have been playing this game everyday since I purchased it.
Reviews By Jose Mejia : Date January 14, 2011
The quality of the song list is amazing containing song for all kind of musical tastes but the most important thing about this bundle is the guitar… I just have to say that it’s really good looking, well designed, has the right weight and feels more fancy than the previous one.