- Tear across over 20 wild tracks based on your favorite movie scenes including the plane wreck, the New York City Zoo and the volcano, with bonus tracks unlockable from within the game.
- Scramble for power-ups including: power boosts, mines, missiles and more all capturing the personality of the Madagascar movies.
- Play as your favorite Madagascar characters: Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, the wacky King Julien and the crafty penguins, plus unlock bonus DreamWorks characters Shrek and B.O.B.
- Launch into crazy kart action including high flying jumps, flips, rolls and stunts. Earn special rewards for crazy maneuvers.
- Enjoy 2-4 racer support in head-to-head multiplayer with your friends, and Post your fastest times on Xbox LIVE and gain achievement points to improve your gamer score.
Madagascar Karts Description
Enjoy 2-4 racer support in head-to-head multiplayer with your friends, and Post your fastest times on Xbox LIVE and gain achievement points to improve your gamer score…
Reviews By A. John : Date January 27, 2010
I bought this for my 5yr old who loves to play Mario Kart and loves the Penguins of Madagascar. There are quite a few races that you can do although the single player mode has a few more to play than the multiplayer mode does. There is a championship mode where you get to unlock extra players and tracks. Its a fun paced game almost like Mario Kart in which you get power ups and use them against the other players but I have to admit that it’s not as good. Initally you start off as the original Madagascar crew and you get to unlock, B.O.B, Shrek along the way. The only complaint came from my 9yr old son who enjoys getting his achievements is that in multiplayer mode only the first person logged in gets the achievements. So you’d have to play it again under your profile if the multiplayer achievements are what you’re looking for. Another disappointment is that it’s not online multiplayer. With a game like this, especially for the xbox 360 you would think that they would have included this. It’s one of the reasons why we love Viva Pinata Party Animals.
Reviews By HTTR*91 : Date December 28, 2012
I bought this game for my daughter because they love the movies. They liked it at first, but like any other game/toy they have lost interest. I play more than them.
Reviews By Icebergtech : Date July 10, 2012
The Game has good cartoon graphics, controls are easy to learn but don’t feel as smooth to control at first, you have to get use to it. This game is great for kids 10 and under. I Bought this game because I wanted something similar to Mario Kart. The Characters and Tracks are limited. theirs only about 7 tracks in the game which is a ripe off. The game gets boring quick. as you unlock the higher difficulties it does get challenging but you can beat the whole game in about 3 hours. In my first hour of playing this game I got about 20 Achievements. Again when the kids play this game they love it because of the Madagascar Characters and being able to drive while having different items to hit your opponents.