- All-new first-time-ever driving level
- Special Juju magic spells that can be obtained after every boss battle
- Brand new Tak acrobatic game play with Ninja Gaiden-style ?parkour?-style platforming
- Interact with gigantic bosses like never before
- Two-player party-style mini-games utilizing the Wii remote
List Price: $14.99
Tak Guardians Of Gross Description
Two-player party-style mini-games utilizing the Wii remote..
Reviews By L. Mills : Date December 5, 2008
After Tak and the Great Juju Challenge, this game was a real disappointment! Poorer graphics, lack of directional control.
Reviews By D. Recher : Date October 11, 2009
I bought this game for my wife.
Pros: It is fun to play, and the dialogue and sound effects make it very entertaining. It is not a particularly long game, but keeps us involved. The level of difficulty is about right – not too easy, but challenging enough to make you work at it. The controls are easy to leaarn and intuitive.
Cons: The camera angles can be tricky at times.
Reviews By SusieK : Date February 16, 2011