- NEW! Splashin? SpongeBob Looks ? Never-before-seen SpongeBob art collections unlocked from the Nickelodeon vault and featured in six vibrant worlds
- 100 Nanogame challenges, frantically timed for laugh-out-loud and fast-paced excitement.
- Create, color and draw anything imaginable with custom paints, palettes, stamps and art tools
- Innovative live cinematic scenes featuring Patchy, president of the SpongeBob fan club, who will serve as a guide and add hilarity and comic relief throughout the game
- Create, color and draw anything imaginable. SD-Card support – uDraw capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork.
uDraw Game Tablet with SpongeBob Squigglepants and Studio Bundle Description
Create, color and draw anything imaginable. SD-Card support – uDraw capability enables players to save, share and print their artwork…
Reviews By Jennifer : Date January 12, 2012
This game is so much fun!! The SpongeBob game uses all parts of the uDraw board and really helps to build eye/hand coordination. My daughter and I have a blast playing each other and this game is one that I can play my heart out and when she wins it’s not because I let her…
Reviews By Phariee : Date January 6, 2012
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 4 year old son, who loves to draw and loves Spoungebob. Overall I am happy with the value, you get the Wii U Draw tablet, and a U Draw game, and Spoungebob game. The U Draw Game is pretty fun and has a lot of options for drawing. The Spoungebob game, however is kind of hard for a 4 year old. It is a bunch of mini games, but you only have a few seconds to complete each mini game, so that makes it challenging. Overall though my son does enjoy it and Amazon did have the best price for the bundle, so I would say this is a really good value pack for the money.
Reviews By Utah non-Mormon stay-at-home mom : Date January 9, 2013
We use this as one of our games for family fun night. It’s a bit difficult for my 3 year old to figure out but my 5 year old does just fine. I also like to color with it.