- Table Football multiple balls at the same time, including a power ball that moves like a rocket or a stealth ball that turns invisible at any time
- All-Play A simplified control system using just the Wii Remote lets new players focus on having fun while the console does the rest
- Refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions
- 8 vs 8 Footii Match Mini-Game an arcade version of football. Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of the FIFA 09 cover athletes created as customized characters
- Boot It Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Eliminator mode enables up to four friends to play all at once
List Price: $24.99
FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play Description
Boot It Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Eliminator mode enables up to four friends to play all at once..
Reviews By S. Campbell : Date December 1, 2008
Fifa almost got everything right, but the one mistake that they made (not differentiating between short and long passes) is enough to take this game from nearly perfect to merely mediocre.
Besides the addition of the comprehensive and stellar manager mode, the primary difference between this game and the former version on the Wii console is the introduction of point and play controls. Such controls revolutionize video-game football.
Reviews By Desire Takawira : Date December 12, 2008
The FIFA 09 for Wii is almost two games in one. One part of it is the usual FIFA soccer with all the teams and options FIFA franchise has developed over the years. The other part is the special Footii Party designed to be played with personalized Miis created by you. Footii Party is fun to a degree. It all depends on how many people there are to have the party with. If you are all by yourself, you may quckly get bored with it. But don’t forget that the other part of the game with all the great teams still exists and you can go back to play that.
Reviews By Mont Marissa : Date May 17, 2009
This is the best fifa I’ve ever played. What makes it so good is the advanced controls. It gives you a better control of the team and where you’ll send the pass, where the players run and where to shoot. It of course has some flaws, and some of them drive me crazy sometimes; like I feel that the shots don’t go where I want them sometimes, or I send a high pass and it makes a shot with the head but very weak so it screws the shot practically giving it to the goal keeper, instead of kicking it… I guess it might be a matter of practice or something we have to deal with.
Overall it is a great game. It is realistic and has various options for in-game movements of the players. Also the way you shoot can give you more control because you can make the ball spin as you rotate the wii remote.
Other important fact is the lots of different ways to play as you can play in the manager mode, you can play leagues, cups, online games, special challenges and other fun games like the cartoonish soccer that you can see in the screenshots, keep ups, one game of shooting (which I haven’t played more that twice to be honest) and table soccer (which is great!).