- Play out the action of the rich Gundam universe spanning from the Universal Century to the Future Century as any of your favorite heroes and villains
- Get in the cockpits of your favorite Mobile Suits, the ultimate weapons of war, and fight across a host of battlefields of the future rendered in high-definition graphics both terrestrial and stellar at a lightning fast speed
- Gundam brings the fast-paced excitement and epic, cinematic action of the Dynasty Warriors franchise to the futuristic battlegrounds of the rich Gundam universe on the next generation platforms
- Explore and live adventures in the rich and detailed setting of the Gundam multi-verse from a myriad of perspectives with subtle twists through the new eyes of each character
- Dynamic gameplay modes – Enjoy a variety of action-packed game modes such as Official Mode, Original Mode, Versus Mode and more
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Description
Dynamic gameplay modes – Enjoy a variety of action-packed game modes such as Official Mode, Original Mode, Versus Mode and more..
Reviews By J. Jacobs : Date October 5, 2007
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam is exactly what you will expect. If you go into this thinking “I hope that this is alot different from Dynasty Warriors!”, then you are going to be disappointed. This follows the Koei formula of “If you send waves of waves of peasants, they will come.”, though substitute peasants for giant fighting robots.
If you don’t enjoy Dynasty Warriors, you will hate this game. On the flipside of that, this is a fresh, new environment to kill in.
Reviews By N. W. Hartung : Date September 24, 2007
Over the years the Gundam series has released terrible games. Finally a good one comes around. It has everything right here! Great voice acting and very detailed gundams! Stages play well with good story lines. Every characters signature attacks are here and are easy to pull off. Some may complain that this is just another dynasty warriors game. Alas, on the outside it may be just that. But, this time around it plays right and strangly delivers a good gundam game which is a series that unfortinatly has had lots of downs and just unforgivable games. I love how you can play two player mode on this. The only thing i don’t understand is why is it not online playable? Sure it’s fun to play with friends locally. But, sometimes you want to play with a friend that lives out of state. Don’t know about the other dynasty warriers games but, Samurai Warriers 2 is online playable so why not this one? The achiviements are fair and good. Some games seem to have overwelliming achiviements that are either only for the elite gamers or are just plain flat boring to even bother doing them. These just go with the game! The only other qualm i have is the battleships look rather old xbox or ps2 graphics and look kinda hollow on the battlefield compared to everything else. It’s a small blah to anotherwise great looking game. So, if you’re looking for a fun slash and hack with some stratagy then this here’s the game.
Reviews By T Boz : Date August 30, 2007
There is a reason this was the first hit game for both Xbox 360 and the PS3 in Japan, it’s fun! Fans of both Dynasty Warriors and Gundam will love the mechanics of fighting off hordes of enemy mechs, while retaining the DW mechanics that have made the series so popular. The number of enemies on-screen is amazing, and the sharp graphics do the Gundam universe proud. Don’t believe that 12 year-old boy who I’m sure hasn’t even played this game yet and just wants to see his review on Amazon. If you like hack and slash games, or beautiful mech designs, do yourself a favor and pick this one up, you might even find it used somewhere.