- NBA 2K?s super-deep franchise mode gets deeper with the addition of a slick NBA.com interface, development drills, player ambitions, and more.
- The latest rosters transactions, ratings adjustments, contract lengths, and injured reserve placements continue to make NBA 2K10 as up-to-date as possible.
- Take your game online and go head-to-head, participate in leagues, and compete in tournaments with other players through broadband connectivity.
- New turbo system based upon a new energy model through which gamers will enjoy a completely different gameplay experience where managing your players? energy is directly correlated to their in-game pace and Turbo expenditure.
- The continued tradition of Signature Style which adds even more Signature Style & tendencies for players and teams, providing gamers with an unbelievably realistic NBA experience.
List Price: $19.99
NBA 2K10 Description
Reviews By Zachary Ross Ferrell : Date May 12, 2010
This is definitely the best NBA experience you can receive from your old ps2. The graphics are top notch for the system and even not as popular players look recognizable. The gameplay can vary based on how you adjust your sliders and can be adjusted to anyone’s preference to how often certain shots go in and how good your players are and so forth. I haven’t been keeping up deeply with the 2k games over the years but this one definitely hits all the levels of a great basketball game.
Reviews By susan walls : Date January 2, 2013
bought for m y grandson for his birthday. shipped quickly and as shown.. have to have a new one each year.
Reviews By BOB : Date August 1, 2012