- Multiple playable game modes, including: Campaign mode, Battle mode, 2-player Versus mode and Editor mode.
- More than 30 missions per campaign.
- Play as one of three nations vying for world domination.
- Different storylines included with each campaign.
- Features three tutorial levels to ease you into the fight.
List Price: $29.99
Tom Clancy’s EndWar Description
Reviews By Christopher Spicer : Date January 19, 2009
For any turn-based strategy veteran, particularly anyone who has ever played the magnificent old SSI game Panzer General, at first glance this one seems a bit simple. Once you progress further into the game, you will find much to challenge your strategic talents. Even an old strategy game vet like me had to replay a few to get a win. The A.I. is not stupid, and will take advantage of any mistake, particular in later levels. All in all, good stuff if you like turn based strategy.
Reviews By John Wall : Date March 27, 2009
If you are a hardcore turn-based strategy fan you’ll like this game, you really have to think out every move and there’s no random factor so it will play the same way every time.
My problem is that I thought Warhammer 40k Squad Command beat it on graphics, cut scenes and overall entertainment. Not matching up well against a game that’s almost 3 years old says it all.
Reviews By Ben Whisnant : Date February 23, 2013